Sunday, February 27, 2011

Holy moly look who's turned ONE!

Yup, I actually survived the first year with eight kids. It went oh-so-quickly. I guess that is what happens when you are unbelieveably busy. I can't believe how much I have grown to love these two little spirits who we have been blessed with. Spencer is a little firecracker, he learns things very quickly and has led the way in pulling up, crawling and all the other large motor skills. Gabriel is our little angel, who is patient to a fault and sucks his thumb constantly. He is very sweet, but also very grabby and you had better watch it because he is quick to pull a full glass of juice or bowl of cereal off the table. They both light up my day when I go to get them out of bed in the mornings, they smile at me like they won the lotto. I love it!

No comments: