Sunday, March 20, 2011

Missing in action

 


Susanna and Alex have become best buds lately. Alex even tried to put all his clothes into her drawers and "move" into her room! He slept on her floor on a foam pad for a week or so too. It was so adorable. I caught them playing like this one day and had to take a picture. Just a disclaimer about my pictures lately, the only thing I have with me almost constantly is my phone, so they aren't the best quality but at least I have them!

So anyway, if you are wondering where I have been lately...here is the short story!

I have had the craziest 2 months ever in my life. I thought the holidays with a baptism and 5 birthdays thrown in there were were nuts. That was relaxing compared to now- seriously. I am taking Anatomy and Physiology classes 4 days a week on campus, and a Statistics class ONLINE. That means I have no teacher really, just a lot of stuff I get to teach to myself. Then take the tests on campus by proctor. Fun. So, when I am not in class, studying or tearing my hair out because I don't get stats- I am cleaning up a mess, giving the babies a bath, loading the dishwasher, driving my kids to or from school, or the million and one other things I have to do to take care of a house full of 10 people. I am hoping to apply to the BSN program this fall after my anatomy II class and start next spring. I know, I am nuts. I really am.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cook Family said...

WOW Juliette, all I can say is WOW!!! You are 1 amazing woman!!!!

ldsfamofak said...

I am so o. The same page with you minus 4 kids but ya I hear you :) What is you degree going to be in? what is the master plan.

holmesfamily8 said...

Ldsmomofak, is this Becky? My plan is to get my bachelors of science in nursing degree. The program is about 2 years long. Then I hope to work weekends or something till the kids are bigger. I would love to work l&d, or peds.

Melonie Harris said...

yes you are nuts!!! Man hang in there!! It will defiantly pay off in the end!!

Sherie said...

Yeah...Juliette, you're my role model...you're CRAZY!! But you are still my role model.