Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Conner

 

I have to brag for a minute about my eldest son, Conner. He seems to be in the background often, and I don't talk about him much in my blog because he doesn't like his picture taken- he has entered "that" stage. He is truly amzing. He is the ultimate big brother to all of his siblings, he is kind and patient and loves to play with them. He cooks, he loves to try new recipes and is actually pretty good at it. He is smart, he got a 4.0 this year in 6th grade with 3 honors courses and also learned how to play the trumpet. He is oh so thoughtful, on Mother's day he brought me breakfast in bed, cooked by him--pink german pancakes shaped like a heart. He also got Jackson to learn to sing "Mother I love You" while he played it on the trumpet. It was supposed to be a secret, but I could hear him practicing the whole weekend before he did it. Still made my heart full to hear him do it for me. I have been so very blessed to have Conner as my son. This past week they had an awards ceremony at schol, and he recieved one of two academic achievement awards for the year. What a kid! Love him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Hunter said...

Oh, Conner. You ARE amazing!