Wednesday, August 31, 2011

And we're back!

Um, is it really August 31? I am still in shock. Summer is over, school has been back in for over a week now and time is really no longer my own. Really. I had a few extra minutes tonight (I am sure I am neglecting something, just can't remember what) and decided to blog a bit. I am taking 12 credits this semester, applying to the BSN program that starts in January, canning like crazy, (see above photo- I picked all that YESTERDAY from our garden.) homeschooling Conner and Jackson with the help of K12, and trying to be a good mommy to all eight kids in the process. It is hard. For the first time in my life, I truly understand why people sometimes wish for more time in the day. I just don't have enough to get it ALL done. Every time I sit down, my mind is flooded with 10 things I could/should be doing at the moment. Overscheduled? Nah. Just call me every once in a while so I remember my name, ok?

No comments: