Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The many faces of Alex

(the above photos were taken by Alex himself. Dirty face and all, I think they are cute.)

Alex and I were having a converstation about how smart he is this morning. He amazes me daily with how much he knows, and he is only 4. I told him he needed to do something really cool, because not very many people are that smart. He said he wants to be a doctor. I said "that's really neat! You will be a great doctor taking care of people." Then I asked him what kind of doctor he wants to be. He thought for a minute and after some suggestions from me said he wants to deliver babies. I said "Ohh, that will be so much fun! I will be your nurse." Then he said: "I want a blue truck to deliver babies." Gave me a good chuckle. He is such a good kid. I can't wait to see what he will do with his big 'ol brain.

No comments: